Auto Insurance Questions
What factors can affect the cost of my automobile insurance?
What is the difference between collision physical damage coverage and comprehensive physical damage coverage?
Homeowners Insurance Questions
What does homeowners insurance cover?
What is the difference between "actual cash value" and "replacement cost"?
Life Insurance Questions
How much life insurance should I own?
- Income sources (and amounts) other than salary/earnings
- Whether or not you are married and, if so, what is your spouse’s earning capacity
- The number of individuals who are financially dependent upon you
- The amount of death benefits payable from Social Security and from an employer-sponsored life insurance plan
- Whether any special life insurance needs exist (e.g., mortgage repayment, education fund, estate planning need, etc.)
After considering these questions, we will help you choose an amount based on your answers.
Should term insurance or cash value life insurance be purchased?
Carrier Claim Contact Information
Safeco Insurance Co. of America
Ace Marine Insurance
Washington & Oregon: 800-765-2242
All Other States: 800-788-3006
Condon & Skelley
Dairyland Insurance Co.
Kemper Insurance Co.
Call your agent
Lifewise of Washington
Mutual of Enumclaw
(7:00 AM – 5:00 PM, PST)
Evenings and Weekends:
National Flood Insurance Program
Premera Blue Cross
Regence Blue Shield